1. Turn the headstock down a tad.
2. Try turning the headstock back and forth just a tad.
3. Try turning it up a notch.
4. Repeat from step 2.
5. Put your ukulele on a quiet setting. The less noise your instrument makes in the playing, the better.
6. Turn the headstock back and forth until the sound of your instrument doesn’t get louder.
7. Put your instrument back on.
8. Play your usual song.
9. If the sound is getting louder every time you turn the headstock back and forth, it might be causing issues with the sound coming from the ukulele.
10. Get your instrument off the table.
11. Check your wires and make sure they are plugged properly as you will need a new wire for your ukulele.
12. Re-tension the wires in the back and sides of your instrument.
How do I remove the screws that hold the back plate to the neck? 1. Place the guitar on its side and reach in the back of the neck.
2. Hold the guitar’s back plate with one hand, and gently push in with your other hand to loosen the screws.
3. Make sure the body of the neck is completely visible. Then unthread the screws holding the back plate to the guitar.
4. Remove the back plate, which will have been installed over the screws used to secure the neck. You won’t need extra screws if this method is used.
5. Make sure the screws are all removed from the back plate.
How do I remove the headstock assembly from the back? 1. Take off your ukulele’s body, neck, and headstock assembly from your uke.
2. If you haven’t done this so far, pull the front of the body down, allowing the lower part of the body to come off.
3. Pull the strings off the ends of the neck and the headstock assembly as well. Make sure your strings are pulled right down and out of the instrument. If you don’t have any extra strings, use a string opener to get them out now. Remember to pull the strings through each opening to ensure you have enough strings in each hole to play your instrument.
Where can I get more accessories for my ukulele? 1.
how to teach ukulele lessons, free bass ukulele lessons, how to play the ukulele for kids, justin guitar ukulele songs, ukulele chords lowest to highest